I Elvis Riboldi
Elvis Riboldi is energetic, optimistic, passionate… only a bit too much. He lives with his friends Boris and Emma in Icaria, a town where, according to its inhabitants, nothing ever happened until Elvis was born. But now that he’s around, be prepared for almost anything: time travels, epic fights to the death, close encounters of the third kind, and even karaoke!
Based on the successful book series by Bono Bidari, published in Spain (La Galera) and France (Hachette) among other countries.
Can be seen on
- Super3 and Boing (Spain), Canal+ Family (France), DeAKids (Italy), Disney Channel (Benelux) and Cartoon Network (UK, Ireland, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, Middle East, Africa and Latin America).
- Animation and Backgrounds for 6 episodes
- Peekaboo Animation, Wuji House and Insomne Estudi in Spain, together with Watch Next Media in France, in collaboration with Canal+ France and TV Catalonia (CCMA).
- Year: 2020
- Length: 52 x 11’ (season 1)
- Technology: 2D cut-out
- Languages: English,
- Distributor: Kids First Distribution
- Target: 8 to 12 years old kids
- Disney Channel Award as Best Animated Series project in MIFA Pitching competition (Annecy) (2014)
- Best Animation Project at Anima'T Sitges-Barcelona (Sitges Fantastic Film Festival) (2014)