Studio Zmei is working on many international animated projects and we are also starting a brand-new production on the 4th of July, which will be ongoing for 13 months. Therefore we are currently looking for hard-working and dedicated professionals who would like to join our expanding animation team.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Adobe Animate;
- Knowledge of both 2D cut-out and 2D traditional paperless animation;
- Professional attitude towards work, deadlines, and feedback;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Tax residency within a country part of the European Union.
- To create high quality cut out animation following the director’s brief and animatic;
- To make sure your scene has all the style requirements and standards of animation before submitting it for review;
- To be present on the online animation reviews with your supervisor or, when attending the review is not possible, to carefully read the notes and check the overpaints for your scenes;
- To follow the given feedback and to apply all internal retakes in a timely manner;
- To communicate in a professional and timely manner with your colleagues, supervisor, and producer;
- To raise any issues with scenes, production, or anything related to the possible interruption of a normal workflow to a studio representative – be it your supervisor or producer;
- And to enjoy the work and have fun with it! 🙂
What we offer
- A chance to work on an exciting international project from 4 July 2022, which will be broadcasted on several big TV stations in France, Italy and Bulgaria;
- Remote job at least until the end of this year;
- A positive and friendly work environment;
- Collaboration with experienced professionals;
- An opportunity for collaboration with experienced professionals in the field of animation;
- And an opportunity to learn, develop and grow professionally within the animation industry.
Deadline for applying: 16 June 2022.
*After review, the shortlisted applicants will be required to take an animation test to ensure they have an excellent grasp of the software and the required animation skills.